- Since 2019: Researcher with tenure-track to Associate Professor at the University of Padua, Italy.
- Oct 2018- Sep 2019: Associate Professor (fixed-term) at the Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany.
- Oct 2016 – Sep 2018: Postdoctoral Researcher (COFUND) at the Institute of Particle Physics Phenomenology, Durham University, UK.
- Oct 2014 – Sep 2016: INFN Research Fellow at the INFN Section of Roma Tre, Rome, Italy.
- May 2014 – Sep 2014: Postdoctoral Researcher at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Mar 2011 – Apr 2014: PhD at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany. Thesis title: “Aspects of Higgs Physics and New Physics at the LHC”. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Margarete Mühlleitner.